Monday, January 21, 2013

Tales from the Kiddos: The Littlest Handy (wo)man

Conversations with a two year old female while in the playroom.

While trotting down the hall together towards the playroom
Patient: Why are you bouncing? Are you a frog?
Bethany: No. I'm a rabbit. 
Patient: Oh, ok. I'm a dog! Woof Woof Woof 

Patient: going up to an unfinished puzzle on the table This puzzle is broken. The kids broke it!!!
Bethany: It's ok, we can fix it
Patient: goes over to work bench and picks up a plastic screwdriver and wrench It's ok. I can fix it with these.

 Heading back to her room
Patient: Running down the hallway RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN trips and falls flat on face
Bethany: Are you ok?!?!
Patient: Yes. I'm fine. I'm just having fun.


It's encounters like these that makes the rest of the day bearable sometimes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking this journey with me! I always love to hear your thoughts and promise to respond whenever possible.