Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tales from the Kiddos: loquacious moppets

From the mouths of three year olds (they make my vocabulary seem puny by comparison):

-------

Patient: There's a squirrel in that tree!
L: I don't see it.
Patient: Oh never mind, it's camouflaged.
L: Do you even know what camouflaged means?
Patient: (in a very condescending tone) Of course. It means it's hidden.

-------

Mom: Just yesterday she was mad that I wouldn't let her do what she wanted and informed me I needed to cooperate with her. I asked her what cooperate means and she very matter of fact told me it meant we had to work together.

-------

Mom: Are you stable standing up there or do I need to help you?
Child: I'm a bit precarious right now Mommy, not stable
(Child sits down)
Child: That's better, I'm not precarious any more, I'm stable.

------

Patient: Be very careful when you are petting this pink baby chick toy Bethany, he is very fragile. That means he might break.

------


*I have several 'real' posts in the works, once I get the strength/wits together to write them.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these happy tidbits from my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking this journey with me! I always love to hear your thoughts and promise to respond whenever possible.