Thursday, January 27, 2011

Long day

I drove up to Orlando today to get my official badge made and pick up my parking pass. I figured that would make this a great time to give my Child Life 101 talk... but driving 6+ hours in one day has made me utterly exhausted. So that post will just have to wait for another day.


Mom decided we should watch Enchanted tonight. Not going to lie, its one of my favorites. By day I may be this sophisticated, intelligent, mature young woman... but by night I'm a 4-year old Disney Princess. I may or may not have seen that movie four times when it was in the theater, I also possibly might have coerced my roommate into going with me at midnight the day it came out on DVD and then convinced her to watch it with me right then. There's also a rumor that I can recite the entire movie from memory. I will neither confirm or deny that tidbit.

Regardless, in honor of our 'female bonding time' (plus Wil), and because I'm too tired to write anything of substance, I present to you my single most favorite moment of the entire movie. I'll be honest, I've been known to put the dvd in and watch just this one scene. I mean come on, they recreate the ballroom dance from Beauty and the Beast (my single most favorite animated feature), and it has McDreamy Patrick Dempsey singing in it, what's not to love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking this journey with me! I always love to hear your thoughts and promise to respond whenever possible.